The acrylic resins market size reached USD 15.98 Billion ina 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Spurt in construction activities globally as well as a rising need for eco-friendly formulations are some of the key factors driving steady global acrylic resins market revenue growth. In addition, increasing number of smart city projects in developing countries is expected to further augment revenue growth of the market between 2021 and 2028.
Exhaustive coverage of the COVID-19 impact on the Acrylic Resins industry is a major attraction of the report. The global health emergency has beleaguered the global economy, thereby disrupting this particular business domain’s functioning mechanism. It assesses the present market scenario and forecasts the pandemic’s aftermath in this business sector to help organizations boost their COVID-19 preparedness. The market intelligence report takes a closer view of the global market share, estimated growth rate, future market trends, entry-level barriers, fundamental market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The report clearly defines the Acrylic Resins market position on a global level. The detailed insights into the market’s geographical spectrum offered by the report make it an excellent source of knowledge about the Acrylic Resins industry.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/815
Some major companies in the market report include BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Arkema S.A., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., DIC Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Acrylic Resins market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
The Global Acrylic Resins Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/815
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Acrylates segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Acrylates chemistry is widely used in the paints and coatings industry. Such resins are made up of alkyl acrylates and methacrylates homo and copolymers, which are sometimes blended with other thermoplastic compounds. These are primarily used as main binders in coatings, with applications in the construction and automotive sectors.
- Hybrid segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Owing to superior performance qualities like ultraviolet (UV) protection, glossy retention, and better adhesion, hybrid resins are increasingly being utilized in coating applications.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period owing to increasing construction activities as well as rising disposable income and favorable home loan schemes in countries in the region.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acrylic-resins-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global acrylic resins on the basis of type, form, chemistry, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Form Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
Chemistry Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Paints & Coatings
- DIY coatings
End-Use Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Consumer goods
- Electrical & electronics
- Paper & Paperboard
Regional Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Overview of the Acrylic Resins Market Report:
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Acrylic Resins industry
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Medical Lighting Technologies Market
Digital Biomarkers Market
Intelligent Drug Discovery Market
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market
Urban Air Mobility Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-acrylic-resins-market