Market Scope and Report Summary
RationalStat has conducted a detailed market analysis on the global automated material handling equipment market. The market analysis is done on the basis of type, geography, application and regions (incl. North America, Latin America (including the Caribbean), Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Middle East & Africa. The report provides global and regional market sizes for the historic period 2019-2022, and forecasts 2023-2028.
Market intelligence on the global automated material-handling equipment market includes market size (in US$/EUR Millions) and volume (in '000 units/tons/liters), customer sentiment, price points, cost structure, margin analysis along the value chain, historical and projected data, key developments in the industry, import and export data, trade overview, component market by leading companies etc.
The 10-year long-term outlook for the sector, products/services and their implications on the automated materials handling equipment market. The report also contains the current state of the industry - Production levels, Capacity utilization, Tech quotient etc. The key information includes manufacturing capacity, installed base and import volumes. It also includes market size.
The period covered includes data from 2019 to 2028, along with annual demand estimates
The report on the automated material handling equipment market analyzes the market based on global economic conditions, regional geopolitics and trade duties. It also includes market development, mergers and purchases, product launches, policies of the government, new capacity additions, technological advances, R&D investment, and new entry.
RationalStat provides market analyses and consulting studies based on dedicated desk/secondary data research, supported by an extensive in-house database. The research also leverages real-time insights from primary interviews. The market estimations and insights were derived from primary research (covering over 240 entities), and secondary research using international benchmarking.
The report on the global automated material handling equipment market also includes a value chain and supply-chain analysis, which provides detailed information about value chain margins and the roles of different stakeholders along the value chains. Market dynamics provided in the market study include market drivers, restraints/challenges, trends, and their impact on the market throughout the analysis period.
In the competition analysis section, the global automated material handling equipment market provides a detailed competition benchmarking analysis based on the market share of the leading companies/ brands/producers/suppliers, a market structure overview with detailed company profiles of more than 25 players with their financials, product/service offerings, major developments, business models, etc. The report allows clients and buyers of the report to make informed, timely, and precise decisions.
Learn more about the report - Request a sample and scope of the study
Macroeconomic Scenario, and the Impact of COVID-19 On Regional Economic Sentiment
In the latest RationalStat report, inflation and geopolitical conflict are the most cited risks. However, in Europe and elsewhere, concerns over the volatility of energy prices dominate. Inflation, unstable energy prices, supply-chain disruptions, geopolitical instabilities, labor shortages and rising interest rates are some of the risks that could affect the growth of economies in major regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
Global economic growth was slowed in 2019-2021. Some countries experienced subdued expansion, while others continued to struggle with slowdowns. COVID-19 has put undue strain on many industries around the globe and caused major economic crises in the US and other countries such as India, Italy, South Korea, Germany, UK and others. The UK's exit from the European Union in 2020, and the Russo Ukraine war in 2022 have also heightened the global uncertainty.
Aside from this, global economic growth in 2022 slowed to 3.3%. This was lower than anticipated at the end 2021. The main reason for the slowdown is the war in Ukraine by Russia and the cost of living crisis that has been associated with it in many countries. During the forecast period, an improvement in economic activity is expected. The growth rate is expected to be lower in 2023-2024 at 2,6% and 2,9%, respectively.
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
Some of the prominent players that contribute significantly to the automated material handling equipment market growth include Daifuku Co. Ltd, Kardex Group, KION Group AG, JBT Corporation, Jungheinrich AG, TGW Logistics Group GmbH, SSI Schaefer AG, KNAPP AG, Mecalux SA, System Logistics SpA. and among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global automated material handling equipment market based on type, application, and region
- Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units/tons), and Market Share (2023-2028) Analysis by Type
- Mobile robots
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Automated Conveyor
- Sortation System
- Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units/tons), and Market Share (2023-2028) Analysis by Application
- Food and Beverages
- Retail/Warehousing/Distribution Centers/Logistic Centers
- Global Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (‘000 units/tons), and Market Share (2023-2028) Analysis by Region
- North America Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Latin America Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia PacificAutomated Material Handling Equipment Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America Automated Material Handling Equipment Market
- Leading Companies and Market Players
- Daifuku Co. Ltd
- Kardex Group
- KION Group AG
- JBT Corporation
- Jungheinrich AG
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH
- SSI Schaefer AG
- KNAPP AG
- Mecalux SA
- System Logistics SpA.
For more information about this https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-automated-material-handling-equipment-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Automated Material Handling Equipment Report:
- What will be the market value of the global automated material handling equipment market by 2028?
- What is the market size of the global automated material handling equipment market?
- What are the market drivers of the global automated material handling equipment market?
- What are the key trends in the global automated material handling equipment market?
- Which is the leading region in the global automated material handling equipment market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global automated material handling equipment market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global automated material handling equipment market?
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Kimberly Shaw, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429